PaymentBack to customer service
We offer the following payment methods for your convenience and, unlike many other shops, never charge any transaction fees.
You can pay for your Safescan order using one of the following credit cards:
‣ American Express
We use a secure SSL connection during the checkout process, so your credit-card details are fully protected. After you enter your information, we will communicate with your credit-card issuer to process your payment smoothly and securely.
PayPal is the preferred way to pay online in many countries because it’s safe and fast. PayPal securely stores your credit card and banking information, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. Using Paypal you can speed through the checkout process in just a few clicks. PayPal deducts payment directly from your credit card or bank account, and your payment information is never shared on the Internet.
Payment security using SSL
Your privacy and protection are deeply important to us, and we go to great lengths to ensure the security of your information on our site. To protect your information during the ordering process, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is the industry standard protocol for establishing a secure connection between computers on the Internet. The protocol encrypts all traffic and guarantees message integrity and sender and receiver authenticity.
There are two ways to confirm that a secure SSL connection has been established:
- The website’s URL begins with “https://” rather than “http://”.
- You see a visual cue in your browser’s address bar, such as a lock icon or a green button (varies by browser).
These cues signify that your payment and personal data are protected. You can click on the lock icon or green button in your browser’s address bar to view the details of the SSL certificate, including its validity.
Our payment systems also meet the strict security standards of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We meet or exceed the key PCI DSS requirements:
- We never use vendor-supplied defaults for passwords or other security parameters.
- We always encrypt cardholder data and sensitive information before it is transmitted.
- We maintain anti-virus software and firewalls to protect customer data.
- We restrict access to cardholder data to those who have a business need to know.
- We assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- We tightly control physical access to our systems infrastructure.
- We track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
- We routinely audit and improve our security systems, applications and processes.