PaymentBack to customer service
We are currently working on updating our VAT policy to include the new Brexit changes.
We offer the following payment methods for your convenience and, unlike many other shops, never charge any transaction fees.
You can pay for your Safescan order using one of the following credit cards:
‣ American Express
We use a secure SSL connection during the checkout process, so your credit-card details are fully protected. After you enter your information, we will communicate with your credit-card issuer to process your payment smoothly and securely.
PayPal is the preferred way to pay online in many countries because it’s safe and fast. PayPal securely stores your credit card and banking information, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. Using Paypal you can speed through the checkout process in just a few clicks. PayPal deducts payment directly from your credit card or bank account, and your payment information is never shared on the Internet.
Maestro lets you pay quickly and securely online. Enter your debit card number and expiration date and you will be automatically taken to the bank’s secure website, where you will be asked to verify the amount and pay using your usual authentication medium.
To use Maestro, the following conditions must be met:
1. Your bank must support the service.
If you aren’t sure, ask your bank.
2. You must have an authentication medium.
Maestro payments over the Internet are protected by an authentication medium. Depending on the bank, this may be a card reader, a password, or something else. Contact your bank if you don’t yet have an authentication medium.
3. You must have received a SecureCode.
To make payments over the Internet using your Maestro card, you must have a SecureCode. If you don’t have one, contact your bank.
Cash on delivery (COD)
If you choose to pay by cash on delivery, you will pay when the order is delivered to your address. A modest surcharge will be added to your order to cover the carrier’s additional fee.
Advance payment by bank transfer
If you select this payment option, we will ship your order once your payment has been received in our bank account. The e-mail order confirmation we send you will contain your order number; please refer to this number when you make payment, so we can link your payment to the correct order.
Your privacy and protection are deeply important to us, and we go to great lengths to ensure the security of your information on our site. To protect your information during the ordering process, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is the industry standard protocol for establishing a secure connection between computers on the Internet. The protocol encrypts all traffic and guarantees message integrity and sender and receiver authenticity.
There are two ways to confirm that a secure SSL connection has been established:
- The website’s URL begins with “https://” rather than “http://”.
- You see a visual cue in your browser’s address bar, such as a lock icon or a green button (varies by browser).
These cues signify that your payment and personal data are protected. You can click on the lock icon or green button in your browser’s address bar to view the details of the SSL certificate, including its validity.
Our payment systems also meet the strict security standards of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We meet or exceed the key PCI DSS requirements:
- We never use vendor-supplied defaults for passwords or other security parameters.
- We always encrypt cardholder data and sensitive information before it is transmitted.
- We maintain anti-virus software and firewalls to protect customer data.
- We restrict access to cardholder data to those who have a business need to know.
- We assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- We tightly control physical access to our systems infrastructure.
- We track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
- We routinely audit and improve our security systems, applications and processes.