Temporary Bundle offer:
Huge savings with this special Software bundle that includes a FREE version of the Safescan MCS
, Money Counting Software, worth £ 45,00.
The Safescan 6155 is the most versatile money counting device in the market. The Safescan 6155 combines speed - you literally only need minutes to count your register - with a user-friendly printing option. The 6155 is compatible with the Safescan TP-220 receipt printer, allowing you to immediately print your counting results. Of course, you also enjoy silent operation and a bright LCD screen showing you the total amount, and counts the amount for each coin and note at a glance. Counting is even easier as the interface asks for the different kinds of coins and notes in the correct order. So, whether you have only one or dozens of cash registers; the Safescan 6155 saves you a lot of time. Every day!
- Counts both coins and banknotes
- Print counting results instantly via serial port
- Default currencies: EUR, GBP, CHF
- Suitable for the detection of the first series Euro banknotes as well as the new Europa series banknotes
- With USB port for PC connection
- Weighing and counting of coupons, vouchers, tickets
- Displays total amount, quantity and amount per denomination
- Software available for more currencies
- Compatible with Safescan MCS
- Compatible with Safescan TP-220*
- Works with Power adapter
- Works with 9V Battery*
- Size: 230 x 140 x 110 mm
- Weight: 0.7Kg
- 10 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE approved
* not included
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan 6155
- Safescan MCS
- Manual in English
- Money Hook
- Coin tray
- EUR and UK power adapter
- USB Update Cable
- 500gr weight
Cigars, cigarettes, souvenirs, newspapers and magazines have more in common than the attractive location they are sold at: they are all items that are usually paid for in cash. “There is always the chance that there is a forged note in there, especially if you consider that tourists are not very familiar with the euro and frequently get taken for a ride.
” To avoid forged notes getting into the till Ramon has chosen to use the Safescan 155.