Checking your banknotes for counterfeits and counting them fast and efficiently? The Safescan 2660 is your best choice!
The robust and reliable Safescan 2660 banknote counter combines maximum protection against counterfeit banknotes with fast and accurate counting of your notes. For optimal security the Safescan 2660 is equipped with an amazing 6-point counterfeit detection that meets the strictest guidelines set by the European Central Bank. This versatile and reliable money counter checks and counts 7 default currencies; Euro, British pound, US Dollar, Polish Zloty, Swedish Krona, Norwegian Krone and Swiss Franc.
Waiting is a thing of the past! This professional banknote counter quickly and 100% accurately counts your banknotes with an adjustable speed up to 1,500 notes per minute. Conveniently the Safescan 2660 allows you to continue adding new banknotes onto the 300 notes capacity hopper while the money counter is in full operation. In addition, the batch function will help you to prepare your banknotes in batch sizes of 1 – 200 pieces. Simply type in the desired batch size on the numeric keyboard. Finally, the counting results are displayed neatly on the large LCD screen on the machine.
The Safescan 2660 is equipped with an advanced checking and warning system that will sound an alarm and stops the machine when a counterfeit banknote or a different type of banknote is detected.
- Counting and counterfeit detection for sorted banknotes
- 6-point counterfeit detection for Euros: UV, magnetic ink, metal thread, infrared, thickness and size detection
- 7 default currencies for checking and counting: Euro, British Pound, US Dollar, Polish Zloty, Swedish Krona, Norwegian Krone and Swiss Franc
- Suitable for the detection of the first series Euro banknotes as well as the new Europa series banknotes
- 100% counterfeit money detection (www.ecb.int)
- Large hopper capacity of 300 notes for high capacity counting
- Stacker capacity of 220 notes
- Add & Batch function
- User-friendly front panel with numeric keyboard and function keys
- Large LCD display with clear & professional layout
- Adjustable counting speed: 800, 1,200 and 1,500 bills per minute
- Sheet counting option (free count) without counterfeit detection
- Auto-start and manual-start functions
- Large LCD display
- Power: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 60W
- Machine dimensions: 243 x 287 x 248 mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE approved
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan 2660
- Manual in English
- Cleaning and service kit
- EU and UK power cable
- Dust cover
Den Heijer is especially known as a supplier to the catering industry. The company has a an extensive fleet of cars, so that customers can be supplied quickly. But it also happens that people come to collect the products themselves. “And that is where Safescan enters the equation,’ says Auke. “There are many people who come to collect orders in the store. And of course these orders are paid for in cash. Occasionally, we had to accept some fishy banknotes, so to speak.
We knew that the UV-lights at the cash registers were outdated and we had already tested several new devices. Most of them were uneasy in use; banknotes could only be entered in one direction and they often had to be scanned several times to obtain a reliable result.”