The robust and reliable Safescan 2610 banknote counter offers basic UV counterfeit detection with fast and 100% accurate counting of your banknotes. This versatile money counter is suitable for all currencies.
Waiting is a thing of the past! This professional banknote counter quickly and accurately counts your banknotes with an adjustable speed up to 1,500 notes per minute. Conveniently the Safescan 2610 allows you to continue adding new banknotes onto the 300 notes capacity hopper while the money counter is in full operation. In addition, the batch function will help you to prepare your banknotes in batch sizes of 1 – 200 pieces. Simply type in the desired batch size on the numeric keyboard. Finally, the counting results are displayed neatly on the large LCD screen on the machine.
The Safescan 2610 is equipped with an advanced checking and warning system that will sound an alarm and stops the machine when a counterfeit banknote or a different type of banknote is detected.
- UV counterfeit detection
- Suitable for all currencies
- Size detection and warning alarm
- Large hopper capacity of 300 notes for high capacity counting
- Stacker capacity of 220 notes
- Add and batch function
- User-friendly front panel with numeric keyboard and function keys
- Large LCD display with clear and professional layout
- Adjustable counting speed: 800, 1,200 and 1,500 bills per minute
- Sheet counting option (free count) without counterfeit detection
- Auto-start and manual-start functions
- Power: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 60W
- Machine dimensions: 243 x 287 x 248 mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE approved
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan 2610
- Manual in English
- Cleaning and service kit
- EU & UK power cable
- Dust cover
Cigars, cigarettes, souvenirs, newspapers and magazines have more in common than the attractive location they are sold at: they are all items that are usually paid for in cash. “There is always the chance that there is a forged note in there, especially if you consider that tourists are not very familiar with the euro and frequently get taken for a ride.
” To avoid forged notes getting into the till Ramon has chosen to use the Safescan 155.