All Safescan time recording systems offer unrivalled convenience, and comply with the most stringent quality requirements. Cards and pin codes can be lost, forgotten or “swapped”. That’s why Clocking In Systems based on biometric data are the future. No hassle and no “buddy clocking”.
TA-850 operates with optical fingerprint recognition and recognizes your employees effortlessly. Employees simply clock their arrival and departure time at the TA-850 terminal by placing a finger on the fingerprint scanner.
Data is available Real-Time through the TCP / IP network connection and can be managed with the included Safescan TA software. With its easy reporting functions, evaluating the attendance and work hours of your employees has never been easier. The works code function allows you to see what projects your staff has been working on. Work codes can also be used to register incidents such as doctor’s visit, business trips, sick leave, and other user defined incidents.
As an added benefit, the real-time presence overview enables you to print out a fire-roll-call report at any time, for enhanced safety of your employees.
- High speed Fingerprint sensor
- Quick & Easy installation
- Registers up to 2.200 users
- Stores up to 80.000 time records
- 3" LCD screen (128x64 pixels)
- Time Attendance Software for unlimited users included
- Manage user data and time records (presence, absence, breaks)
- Comprehensive reporting functions
- Real-Time access to time records
- Fire-Roll-Call report/ real-time presence overview for enhanced employee safety
- Data Export to Excel and payroll HRM programs (.csv format)
- Extensive employee management functions
- Filter function employee/department
- Calculates working hours and overtime
- Rounding options/plan (in- & out- time)
- Multiple Work schedules
- Clock in with Incident/Work codes (vacation, doctor, sick etc)
- Clock in with Project codes
- Automatic data back up function
- Add and edit logs manually
- Export through USB-stick or real-time Ethernet TCP/IP connection
- Supports the use of multiple terminals inside a single network
- Dual authentication option - clock in with combination pincode and fingerprint
- Terminal & Software in 11 languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, PT, NL, CZ, SK, HU, PL
- No data loss in case of a power failure
- Wallmount model
- Dimensions: 189 x 140 x 40mm
- Weight: 0,48 kg
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE certified
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003/2008
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan TA-850
- User manual in English
- Safescan TA software license for unlimited users
- Power adapter with removable Euro and UK plug
- Wall mounting kit
Nico Hoogstad is the head of the Internal Audit department of Dixons. A highly varied and challenging position, since he is in charge of the team responsible for the complete security of the electronics group. Nico: "Our scope of activity is very broad". We are for instance engaged in the security of the buildings and articles, but also in the prevention of internal fraud and in
the formulating and control of procedures. Moreover, we check frequently if the Dixons branches have the right tools to give shape to our security policy."