The Safescan 155i Grey is your ultimate protection against counterfeit banknotes with quick, easy and comprehensive verification of several currencies.
Eliminate human errors and customer confrontations with 100% accurate authentication featuring six-point detection including watermark, infrared profile, magnetic properties, security thread, holograms, and paper size and thickness.
Suitable and 100% tested for the detection of the existing Euro banknotes and new Europa series banknotes.
Operation is fast and simple! Insert bills in any direction and in less than 0,5 seconds, authenticity is checked. What’s more, our value counting feature gives you the option to display the total value of all the scanned banknotes. An alarm sounds when a suspected banknote is detected.
The Safescan 155i Grey can detect up to 5 different currencies. It comes preloaded with EUR, CHF, GBP, PLN and HUF and can be updated with other currencies via the USB port.
The compact size and optional rechargeable battery offer convenience and flexibility for any business – backed by 100% accuracy testing (www.ecb.int).
- 100% counterfeit money detection (www.ecb.int)
- 6-point automatic counterfeit detection: Infrared, Magnetic ink, Metallic thread, Watermark, Size and Thickness
- Suitable for the detection of the current Euro banknotes and new Europa series banknotes
- Suspected banknote alarm with visual and audio alert
- Shows quantity and totals
- Checks 5 currencies: EUR, GBP, CHF, PLN and HUF
- Insert EUR, GBP and PLN in any direction
- Insert CHF and HUF in 1 direction
- Large and Clear LCD display
- Compact size
- Currency update port
- Verification speed: < ½ second
- Automatic banknote verification
- Automatic standby after 30 seconds
- Add function: total notes checked & total amount checked
- Software available for other currencies like SEK, NOK, DKK, CZK and RON
- Banknote exit direction from the front or rear
- Optional battery available for up to 30 hours of operation without recharging
- Dimensions: 159 x 128 x 83mm
- Weight: 620 g
- AC/DC adapter (220V-240V)
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE approved
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan 155i Grey
- User manual
- With UK power adapter (UK) or European power adapter (rest of Europe)
Karl Huijbrechts, owner of “Textielreiniger” = Textile Cleaner, a chain of drycleaners in the Antwerp area: “Since 2004, the Flemish government has paid two-thirds of the costs of ironing back to citizens.
This is great for our sector, interesting for the customer, and it has already helped 45,000 people to a job, mainly women with a low education.”