The Safescan 155i Grey is your ultimate protection against counterfeit banknotes with quick, easy and comprehensive verification of several currencies.
Eliminate human errors and customer confrontations with 100% accurate authentication featuring six-point detection including watermark, infrared profile, magnetic properties, security thread, holograms, and paper size and thickness.
Suitable and 100% tested for the detection of the existing Euro banknotes and new Europa series banknotes.
Operation is fast and simple! Insert bills in any direction and in less than 0,5 seconds, authenticity is checked. What’s more, our value counting feature gives you the option to display the total value of all the scanned banknotes. An alarm sounds when a suspected banknote is detected.
The Safescan 155i Grey can detect up to 3 different currencies. It comes preloaded with EUR, CHF and GBP and can be updated with other currencies via the USB port.
The compact size and optional rechargeable battery offer convenience and flexibility for any business – backed by 100% accuracy testing (www.ecb.int).
- 100% counterfeit money detection (www.ecb.int)
- 6-point automatic counterfeit detection: Infrared, Magnetic ink, Metallic thread, Watermark, Size and Thickness
- Suitable for the detection of the current Euro banknotes and new Europa series banknotes
- Suspected banknote alarm with visual and audio alert
- Shows quantity and totals
- Checks 3 currencies: EUR, GBP and CHF
- Insert EUR and GBP in any direction
- Insert CHF in 1 direction
- Large and Clear LCD display
- Compact size
- Currency update port
- Verification speed: < ½ second
- Automatic banknote verification
- Automatic standby after 30 seconds
- Add function: total notes checked & total amount checked
- Software available for other currencies like PLN, HUF, SEK, NOK and DKK
- Banknote exit direction from the front or rear
- Optional battery available for up to 30 hours of operation without recharging
- Dimensions: 159 x 128 x 83mm
- Weight: 620 g
- AC/DC adapter (220V-240V)
- 10 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE approved
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan 155i Grey
- User manual
- With UK power adapter (UK) or European power adapter (rest of Europe)
Den Heijer is especially known as a supplier to the catering industry. The company has a an extensive fleet of cars, so that customers can be supplied quickly. But it also happens that people come to collect the products themselves. “And that is where Safescan enters the equation,’ says Auke. “There are many people who come to collect orders in the store. And of course these orders are paid for in cash. Occasionally, we had to accept some fishy banknotes, so to speak.
We knew that the UV-lights at the cash registers were outdated and we had already tested several new devices. Most of them were uneasy in use; banknotes could only be entered in one direction and they often had to be scanned several times to obtain a reliable result.”