All Safescan time recording systems offer unrivalled convenience, and comply with the most stringent quality requirements.
Whether you have an enthusiastic permanent team or mainly part-time employees; with the Safescan TA-810 you know which employees have clocked in and out at what time.
This efficient and compact Clocking In System is suitable for all organizations and can be installed in no time!
Employees simply clock their arrival and departure time by holding their RFID card or key fob in front of the TA-810 terminal.
Data is available real time through the TCP / IP network connection and can be managed with the included Safescan Time Attendance 4.5 software. With its easy reporting functions, evaluating the attendance and work hours of your employees has never been easier. The works code function allows you to see what projects your staff has been working on. Work codes can also be used to register incidents such as doctor’s visit, business trips, sick leave, and other user defined incidents.
As an added benefit, the Real-Time presence overview enables you to print out a fire-roll-call report at any time, for enhanced safety of your employees.
- Integrated RFID card reader
- Quick & Easy installation
- Registers up to 1.800 users
- Stores up to 80.000 time records
- 3" LCD screen (128x64 pixels)
- Time Attendance Software (Safescan TA Software 4.5 version) for unlimited users included
- Manage user data and time records (presence, absence, breaks)
- Comprehensive reporting functions
- Real-Time access to time records
- Fire-Roll-Call report/ real-time presence overview for enhanced employee safety
- Data Export to Excel and payroll HRM programs (.csv format)
- Extensive employee management functions
- Filter function employee/department
- Calculates working hours and overtime
- Rounding options/plan (in- & out- time)
- Multiple Work schedules
- Clock in with Incident/Work codes (vacation, doctor, sick etc.)
- Clock in with Project codes
- Automatic data back up function
- Add and edit logs manually
- Export through USB-stick or real-time Ethernet TCP/IP connection
- Supports the use of multiple terminals inside a single network
- Dual authentication option - clock in with combination pincode and badge
- Terminal & Software in 11 languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, PT, NL, CZ, SK, HU, PL
- No data loss in case of a power failure
- Wallmount model
- Dimensions: 189 x 140 x 40mm
- Weight: 0,48
- 10 day satisfaction guarantee
- CE certified
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003/2008
3 Year Warranty
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.Click here
for more information.
In the box
- Safescan TA-810
- User manual in English
- Safescan TA 4.5 software license for unlimited users
- Power adapter with removable Euro and UK plug
- 5 x RFID badges
- Wall mounting kit
Rob Janssen, T-Mobile Retail Operations director, has every reason to be proud. Proud of the explosive increase of T-Mobile Shops (the company is the second fastest growing retail organisation in the Netherlands), but in particular of the ‘Best
Operator Shop’ award, awarded by Connexie Magazine. ‘I look upon that award as a reward for our innovative outlook on shop management.'